Head of Performance Marketing
You will be reporting to the CMO, and working closely with marketing heads and other functions within the business such as product owners, tech development and marketing executives. Your work will be coordinated with in-house production, and managing external agencies where needed.
- Plan and prioritize budget between different acquisition channels
- Collaborate with the marketing brand and production team to develop high performing paid social media advertising concepts that meet brand and performance objectives.
- Execute in-house social media buying to support a full funnel digital media strategy
- Feedback to the marketing team on campaign performance, optimisations and insights
- Continually learn how to optimize digital media investments, taking a lead on developments in digital advertising and sharing knowledge with the wider marketing team
Required Skills and Preferred Experience
- Experienced in app and customer acquisition marketing
- Strong knowledge in campaign data analysis and reporting
- Know the Facebook and Twitter ad platforms inside out
- Technical knowledge – analytics & tracking (pixels, SDKs, tag managers,AppsFlyer)
- Optimising on account, campaign, ad set, and able to feedback insights on the ads level
- High understanding of SEO, PPC, programmatic buying
Kwiff is not gambling as you know it. It’s a new approach to sports betting and casino focusing on giving each player an individual experience. We are determined to challenge the industry by being outrageously innovative and product focused – building the gambling company of the future. To be in total control we have built our own tech platform including a fully automated sportsbook. We have launched our native iOS and Android apps on the UK market, offering our customers best-in-class UX/UI. Our ambition is to offer the best gambling experience and we have the knowledge, resources and courage to make it happen.
Kwiff was founded in 2015 and we have been on a rocket trajectory since with already more than 65 employees across our London and Malta offices. Founder Anders Ström has a proven track-record in the industry previously having founded operator Unibet/Kindred Group and sportsbook supplier Kambi. Kwiff offers the advantages of a young and dynamic start-up coupled with the stability and security of a larger and established company.