Mobile Marketing Optimisation Specialist
At Gaming Factory we develop and operate kwiff, the mobile app for online sports betting and casino gambling available for both iOS and Android. Our office is located at The Aircraft Factory in Hammersmith, five minutes walk from the Piccadilly, District, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines.
What we are looking for
An expert who understands digital marketing and its impact on customer behaviours. Who also understands what factors drive interaction and in particular conversion. Knowledge of optimised funnels and promotions that maximise marketing spend. An effective liaison with appropriate stakeholders that can ratify change decisions. This individual would also be passionate about Marketing technologies its effect on optimisation.
What you'll be doing
- Look and find creative opportunities in untouched areas to unlock growth through data, partnering with design, product and marketing and bringing in new ideas.
- Contribute in driving new thinking with respect to digital campaigns, including the development of best practices, development of new analytical techniques, industry-specific insights, etc.
- Bridge the gap between the marketing team,marketing technologies and in-house development teams.
- Technology specialist & owner of marketing tools (Appsflyer, iTunes connect, Google Play Console). Point of contact for the organisation regarding technologies for marketing.
- Own the customer journey by improving conversion rate for acquisition and retention across different marketing channels
- Create and own the organisation’s ASO strategy.
- Create and manage day to day testing activity to generate marginal gains through A/B and MVT testing.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of conversion rate and NDC numbers.
- Improve click-to-deposit conversion rate through all channels, working with the companies media agency to ensure all tracking is correct.
- You will create, own and deliver the CRO strategy.
- Critical and accurate analysis of test results and make user experience (UX) recommendations.
- Work with Analytics partners to clearly understand performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new experiments to improve results.
We are delivery focused and understand that people want more out of their work than simply earning a wage. We’ll grow you, keep you motivated and ensure you have fun along the way. Our organisation is made up of small cross-functional teams, so no matter which role you join you will be part of taking things from idea all the way into the hands of our customers.
This is an exciting time to join us. We are a fresh, diverse and dynamic company founded by industry recognised people with a long successful track record in the gambling business. We know what we are doing and where we are going. Come with us!